[AccessD] MS Access 2002 and Visual SourceSafe setup?

Christopher Hawkins clh at christopherhawkins.com
Fri Aug 22 18:20:54 CDT 2003

Augh.

I have a machien with VSS 6.0 and Access 2002 installed.  I need to
add the objects from an .mdb to SourceSafe.  At other places I've
worked, the presence of VSS on a machine meatn you had a Tools >
SourceSafe menu in Access that allowed you to do all sorts of
nefarious things, but this time I see no such menu.

Is there some bit of configuration that needs to be done in order for
Access 200 to recognize that it needs to offer VSS funations?

-C-