[AccessD] Sidebar navigation

Joshua B lists at jbsolutions.com.au
Sun Aug 31 21:53:24 CDT 2003

Hi Group,

A client of mine has requested that instead of having a "switchboard/main menu" type setup for navigation within their app, they would prefer to have a sidebar menu ala Access & Outlook. Has anyone had any luck designing this sort of interface within Access? My initial thoughts are to have a popup form and control it's size to take up a portion of the left hand side of the screen, however this means I would no longer be able to maximise other forms. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Best regards.
Joshua B
lists at jbsolutions.com.au
www.jbsolutions.com.au