.HTA/.HTB/PHP v. DotNet - was RE: [AccessD]OT: C# was no-ip.com (is now an apology)

William Hindman wdhindman at bellsouth.net
Fri Aug 1 09:49:39 CDT 2003

...negatory Bruce ...imnsho, rants are one of the primary flavors that make
AccessD so compelling ...besides which, ime, most rants here, yours
included, are loaded with valuable/interesting information that I probably
would never have found on my own. :)

...so while I may joke about you taking over JC's rant job, the fact is that
I read most of them, enjoy most, and have learned a considerable amount from
them ...yours specifically included. :)

...so don't apologize for doing us all what was imnsho, a big favor
...giving us some insight into the latest, greatest technology coming down
the pipe at us. :)

...just my two bits ...others may of course differ ...I'll somehow manage to
ignore them :)

William Hindman
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the
best golfer is a black guy, The Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is
accusing the US of arrogance, and Germany doesn't want to go to war."