[AccessD] The Dreaded "Error Message: Error Accessing File. Network Connection May Have Been Lost."

Sun Aug 3 11:58:59 CDT 2003

 Well it just happened to me, and I have about 11 hours worth of work that
maybe lost (is lost from what I have been reading)

 The problem is that I did have the "Office 2000 Service Pack 3" installed.
So since MS says this will stop the problem from happening in the future,
and obviously it does not, how can I protect myself.. Such a pain....!!!!

 What cause the corruption.... "Save As" some reports.....

 Any pearls of wisdom??

Robert Gracie
www.servicexp.com