[AccessD] Copy range of ID's from excel

Sad Der accessd666 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 5 04:31:00 CDT 2003

thnx for the response Jim.

Unfortunatly this was not what I meant. A user opens
an Excel file. (S)He then selects a couple of records.
EG: user clicks cell A1 and drags the mouse down to
A7. So we now have a couple of cells selected in blue
and with a right mouse click the user selects copy.
The selected cells are now 'in' the Clibboard. The
user then starts the Access application and needs to
paste the selected cells, that are still in the
Clipboard, into a form.

Any idea how to do that?

Thnx in advance

Regards,