[AccessD] mdb in dmz

Jim DeMarco Jdemarco at hshhp.org
Tue Aug 5 14:24:25 CDT 2003

No luck Martin.  We've found a work around that we can live with while we research this though.  If you look at the Insurance Programs link on our site (URL below) there are health tips in the right column.  These were stored in the mdb I'm having trouble getting at. The workaround was to code them as HTML directly into the ASP page using the ASP page's "tip=" parameter to serve the corresponding tip.  This is fine while we only have a few tips to post but will become a maintenance nightmare as the list grows.

Thanks,

Jim DeMarco