[AccessD] Storing Screen Shots (ctrl-printscrn)

Don Elliker delliker at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 6 12:11:15 CDT 2003

I want to store screen shots of other applications (or refs to them). In
other words, the user is testing an application and they want to store the
screen result in the database. They are not in the database when they do
this, necessarily. They may capture the screenshot, then put the reference
to the screenshot in the database. (I'm thinking while I'm typing this
-dangerous, I know). Once again, simply 'talking' about the problem is
helping.... Any thoughts gratefully accepted.
_D

"Things are only free to the extent that you don't pay for them".-Don
Elliker