[AccessD] OT: World Series -- END THREAD

Francisco H Tapia my.lists at verizon.net
Wed Aug 6 15:02:04 CDT 2003

Thanks Lembit,

All - For those of you wishing to continue the thread please do so on the
dba-OT list,
subscribe here if you are not already:

thank you
-Francisco
http://rcm.netfirms.com

On Wednesday, August 06, 2003 12:36 PM [GMT-8],
Lembit Soobik <Lembit.Soobik at t-online.de> wrote:

: guys,
: it seems to me that the moderators are on vacation.
: maybe I should start charging for such mail - hmmm good idea, will
: help DBA financially
: so I propose further mail on this subject costs $10 each
: please visit our donations page
:  http://www.databaseadvisors.com/donations.htm
: thank you
: