[AccessD] Setting focus to a field on a subform

John Clark John.Clark at niagaracounty.com
Thu Aug 7 14:55:31 CDT 2003

I have altered my code to the following:

If Not ((Me!sfrmSubConts.Form!chkCSE) Or (Me!sfrmSubConts.Form!chkCSI)
Or (Me!sfrmSubConts.Form!chk3B) Or (Me!sfrmSubConts.Form!chk3E)) Then
    MsgBox "You have no funding source selected.", vbOKOnly, "Funding
Source Error"
    Me!sfrmSubConts.SetFocus
    'Me!sfrmSubConts.Form!chkCSE.SetFocus
End If

The MsgBox line changed due to the help of the list, and I noticed my
validation code (i.e. the IF statement) didn't work as good as I had
thought...actually it worked too good, becasue it worked even when it
shouldn't have. It pops up the MsgBox at the correct times, but it still
does not set the focus...it goes to the next control on the parent
form.