[AccessD] Who is linked to my back end?

Haslett, Andrew andrew.haslett at ilc.gov.au
Thu Aug 7 16:24:22 CDT 2003

Theres a utility going around called LDBViewer or the like.  Was released by
FMS Inc but they've pulled it from their web site I believe.

I have it on my machine somewhere if you'd like it.

It basically lists the machines that have a current connection to a
particular database, and you are able to prevent any further connections to
it.

Cheers,
Andrew