[AccessD] OT - Outlook and Access

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Thu Aug 7 23:50:44 CDT 2003

The size limit is 32 K characters, maybe higher in Outlook 2002, but
your ISP may limit you to less than 500 addresses. Some ISP's get real
intense  if you send more than 10 emails a minute.
So check with ISP beforehand. Also 1 bad address may blow you up so may
want to use something like reg exp to check address sytanx  or use
Outlook Distribution list to precheck.