[AccessD] martin's problem

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Mon Aug 11 19:00:01 CDT 2003

On 11 Aug 2003 at 19:38, Susan Harkins wrote:

> The same thing's happening to me this afternoon Martin -- I think so anyway.
> I get a Generic Host Process for Win32 Services has encountered a problem...
> and then if I close the warning, it eventually reboots. I also just got a
> warning about a new worm and maybe that's the problem?

In the last couple of hours, I have had a dozen or so probes to Port
135 on my PC (that and quite a few probes of port 445). My  firewall
tells me that that port 135 is currently used by SVCHOST.

Looks like something out there is trying to take me over my SVCHOST.
Maybe your's has been?

--
Lexacorp Ltd
http://www.lexacorp.com.pg