[AccessD]OT martin's problem

DJK(John) Robinson djkr at msn.com
Mon Aug 11 21:20:02 CDT 2003

Susan

Sophos gives the aliases of this pest:
	http://www.sophos.com/virusinfo/analyses/w32blastera.html
(and you can download their free 30-day trial)

Although it seems you are infected, it doesn't sound as though it's the
source of Martin's troubles...

John

http://support.centralcommand.com/cgi-bin/command.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.ph
p?p_faqid=506

========I'll be looking for more info on how to get rid of this -- info
talks as though msblast.exe is the virus file and I've got it. :( Not sure
where I got it from though if that's the case -- the wording is a bit
ambiguous and I'm not positive that msblast.exe isn't a valid file.

If anyone finds more info on how to get rid of this sucker, let me know
please.

Susan H.