[AccessD] Getting Desperate - Apologies for the OT message

William Hindman wdhindman at bellsouth.net
Tue Aug 12 22:50:42 CDT 2003

Christopher

...its neither crass nor off-topic ...read the netiquette if you wish but
sharing and friendship are the constants that make this list far better than
others we all are aware of ...and using the list to look for work is both
highly relevant and welcome ...as for work itself, its been slow here for
months now ...if not for a couple of steady clients, it might well be me
writing your post instead.

...you might consider posting your resume as well or a link to it ...would
make referrals easier :)

William Hindman
So, then, to every man his chance -- to every man, regardless of his birth,
his shining golden opportunity -- to every man his right to live, to work,
to be himself, to become whatever his manhood and his vision can combine to
make him -- this, seeker, is the promise of America.
-- Thomas Wolfe