[AccessD] SQL question (wich item isn't in the table?)

Wortz, Charles CWortz at tea.state.tx.us
Wed Aug 13 08:21:39 CDT 2003

SD,

I think you missed the point that Doris was trying to make:  If it is
not in the table, then there is no way to show that it is not there.

The closest you can come to showing that those IDs are not there is to
have one table with all the desired IDs in question and then to use the
Unmatched Query Wizard to list all those IDs in your full list against
all the IDs in the table.

Charles Wortz
Software Development Division
Texas Education Agency