[AccessD] Autonumber in replication

Don Elliker delliker at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 13 15:02:57 CDT 2003

Yes. I just found some info on this in the 2K/ADH - Vol2 page 472. Looks
like a custom assignment of this value is in the wings as JET changes the
assignment from sequential to random. Not good for my purposes....I can just
see my users face when their new test case is number 1,956,000,045. Come to
think of it, I WOULD like to see their face...And don't yell at me about
using autonumber in a visible way,etc. etc....I didn't do that part, it was
already like that when I got here..(yeah, sure it was buddy)...anywho,
thanks
_d

"Things are only free to the extent that you don't pay for them".-Don
Elliker