[AccessD] Autonumber in replication

Wortz, Charles CWortz at tea.state.tx.us
Wed Aug 13 15:15:17 CDT 2003

Don,

Each of the FEs will need a local table holding the next available
sequence number for that FE that you then append to a unique id for that
FE and send that along to the BE as the test case number and show to the
user.  So Bubba's test cases would be BUBB0001, BUBB0002, etc. while
John's would be JOHN001, JOHN0002, etc.

Charles Wortz
Software Development Division
Texas Education Agency