[AccessD] Queries not pulling from Source Safe - SOLVED

John Colby jcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Thu Aug 14 11:35:35 CDT 2003

Good find!

John W. Colby
www.colbyconsulting.com

-----Original Message-----
From: accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
[mailto:accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com]On Behalf Of Bobby Heid
Sent: Thursday, August 14, 2003 12:29 PM
To: 'Access Developers discussion and problem solving'
Subject: [AccessD] Queries not pulling from Source Safe - SOLVED

Hi all,

A while back, I asked the list about an issue where we had 8 or so queries
(out of a couple of hundred) that were not being populated (it was brought
down, but was empty) when building an app from SS.  There were no solutions
offered that corrected the problem.

Well, I found out today (by accident) that if I let Access 97 save the
queries in SQL format, that they will load properly from SS!  WOOO
HOOOO!!!!!

Posting to put my workaround in the archives.

Bobby