[AccessD] Summer Intern Software:(

Nancy Lytle nancy.lytle at auatac.com
Thu Aug 14 16:05:16 CDT 2003

MessageOh I got that one on another database I they gave me.  They insisted that I add the new functionality, but would not take the time to do any testing.  They kept saying "But the old one worked" or "Why doesn't this work, I need to get my work done".  The view seemed to be that an Access database was like an Excel spreadsheet or Word document, you should just be able to make a revision, you know like spell checking or adding columns, and then it will be able to do all the amazing things Access can do!
I don't feel like pulling out a big hammer, but pulling out my hair!

Nancy

---