[AccessD] Snapshot Viewer

dave sharpe davesharpe2 at cox.net
Thu Aug 14 18:42:29 CDT 2003

Barb it seems that You can still get it here.

Dave

Microsoft Snapshot Viewer  v9.0
The Microsoft Snapshot Viewer enables you to view a report snapshot without
having Microsoft Access 97 or Access 2000 or the run-time version of
Microsoft Access on your computer.

A handy program that saves a picture of an Access report enabling you to
make the report available others who do not have Microsoft Access. All they
need is a copy of MS Snapshot Viewer

http://www.5star-shareware.com/Business/MS-OfficeAdd-Ins/ms-snapshot.html