[AccessD] Job offer:

William Hindman wdhindman at bellsouth.net
Thu Aug 14 22:36:01 CDT 2003

...why this strange reluctance to post legitimate job openings for Access
developers? ...does anyone here object to such postings from active list
members ...its not like this is a recruiter abusing the list. :(((

William Hindman
So, then, to every man his chance -- to every man, regardless of his birth,
his shining golden opportunity -- to every man his right to live, to work,
to be himself, to become whatever his manhood and his vision can combine to
make him -- this, seeker, is the promise of America.
-- Thomas Wolfe