[AccessD] OT: W2K gurus your advice is needed...

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at smsconsulting.spb.ru
Fri Aug 15 12:27:11 CDT 2003

Jim,

It would have been easy task but unfortunately W2K doesn't let to change the
system drive letter through Control Panel->Administrative
Tools|ComputerManagement|Disk Management ...

Did you try to do that? - try.... - and you'll get a message:

"Cannot modify the drive letter of your system or boot volume."

Shamil