[AccessD] Re: Job posting

Mary Davis vze28ztx at verizon.net
Sun Aug 17 12:48:10 CDT 2003

William,
You've hit a important note below: yes, we are hard pressed to know how
Access can be better used along with our other software.  Web use;
blended with our accounting system; made usable for off-site employees.
  We are a small company with very little expertise with *any* of our
software.  Our IT department is one guy who is also the "plant manager."
  It all puts him in a *very* bad mood once in a while.
"Small business software consultant" vs. Access developer.  We'll take
one of each, thanks very much.

--
Mary Davis
Wilmington, DE