[AccessD] SysCmd constant conflict

Susan Harkins harkins at iglou.com
Sun Aug 17 15:47:28 CDT 2003

> 'acObjStateOpen  The object is open  1
> 'acObjStateNew   The object is new   4

Good guess, but I don't think so. Why would they double-cover a new object
like that -- I mean there's no such thing as a closed new object, right? New
implies unsaved. And 7 showed up with a new object where I changed a default
property -- if it were new and unsaved, that would be 4 and 2 = 6.

Susan H.