[AccessD] Restrict # of User Logins to Access

Jim Lawrence (AccessD) accessd at shaw.ca
Mon Aug 18 19:23:02 CDT 2003

Hi Greg:

I had a similar situation and used a piece code that acquired the user's ip
address and their user name. The ip was stored in a invisible table, in a
row, adjacent to the user's login name. If the same user and/or another
session was spawned from the same address, the last connection was
automatically logged off. Worked well for years. If you would like some of
code chunks, I can sent it along...maybe off-line.

HTH
Jim