[AccessD] TripleState property

Drew Wutka DWUTKA at marlow.com
Wed Aug 20 01:11:01 CDT 2003

ALWAYS work late at night, that's when the best ideas occur.  Great ideas
rarely occur during normal hours because we are in the humdrum of life.  But
when our problems twist and turn, and morph into the worst development
nightmares, that's when the true ideas come out, to fight the demons back
into oblivion.

Go forth, and take the token ring to the elves.....<evilgrin>

Drew  (Sorry, couldn't resist.)