[AccessD] Access 2002 and Win ME

Doug Murphy dw-murphy at cox.net
Wed Aug 20 11:43:58 CDT 2003

Steve,

Assuming your users don't already have Access on their computers you
need to install the runtime version of Access and your Database on their
computers. The folks at Sagekey have built a set of scripts for the wise
installation system for making Access runtime installations.  The
scripts are well tested and the installations are pretty much bullet
proof.  You still need the Office Developer Edition, which has the
access runtime license, before you can build runtime installations with
Wise and SageKey.  Go to http://www.sagekey.com/ to learn about the
scripts.

Doug

Douglas Murphy