[AccessD] Restrict # of User Logins to Access Part 3

Drew Wutka DWUTKA at marlow.com
Wed Aug 20 15:00:38 CDT 2003

Okay, I sort of goofed when writing that, there is a property called
DatabasePath, which is set when the class initializes.  It is set to
CurrentDb.Name.  However, I used CurrentDB.Name instead of DatabasePath in a
few other places.  So use the Find replace to change all instances of
CurrentDB.Name to DatabasePath.  Then on the Initialize event, set
DatabasePath to the path\name of the backend database.  That should do it.

Drew