[AccessD] Select Range of Records ...Word from Access

William Hindman wdhindman at bellsouth.net
Thu Aug 21 16:15:02 CDT 2003

...you? ...serious? ...right! :)

...so don't ask me why they insist on doing this, eh? ...took me three years
to persuade this client to stop typing badges and contracts ...patience
isn't a virtue in my world, it is my world :)

William Hindman
So, then, to every man his chance -- to every man, regardless of his birth,
his shining golden opportunity -- to every man his right to live, to work,
to be himself, to become whatever his manhood and his vision can combine to
make him -- this, seeker, is the promise of America.
-- Thomas Wolfe