[AccessD] Subdatasheet vs. Relationships?

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Thu Aug 21 16:39:49 CDT 2003

My suspicion is that subdatasheets are one of those "features" that
makes end user/novice developers feel good because it doesn't seem to
have any earthly use to real developers and is a terrible drag on
performance.  It lets novices "relate" tables without understanding in
the least what they're doing, but they *feel* like developers because
they can see the data from the other table by clicking on the + sign!

Charlotte Foust