[AccessD] Moving controls on to a tab control

Tina Norris Fields tinanfields at torchlake.com
Fri Aug 22 11:00:39 CDT 2003

So glad somebody brought this up, because recently I was doing that "cut
and paste" trick to put controls on a tab-control page - and hmmmmmmm -
the pasted control seemed to live above the tab-control layer or
something.  It showed up no matter which tab I clicked. I was trying to
move a subform from the main form to a page in the tab-control.
 Ultimately, I recreated the subform, and all its backup code, directly
on the tab-control.

But, hey - that used to work in earlier versions of Access.  What
happened in AXP?  Or, do I have something screwy that just needs to be
reinstalled?

Tina