[AccessD] Moving controls on to a tab control

William Hindman wdhindman at bellsouth.net
Fri Aug 22 11:55:06 CDT 2003

...been waiting for four versions now ...don't think its on their list :(

William Hindman
So, then, to every man his chance -- to every man, regardless of his birth,
his shining golden opportunity -- to every man his right to live, to work,
to be himself, to become whatever his manhood and his vision can combine to
make him -- this, seeker, is the promise of America.
-- Thomas Wolfe