[AccessD] Rick's Find & Replace

David McAfee DMcAfee at haascnc.com
Fri Aug 22 13:48:12 CDT 2003

Temporarily remove it from source safe, then add it back in when done.

I had to make some changes to an A2K ADP the other night. I created a new
MDB, imported all forms and reports and ran F&R on the new MDB. When
complete I simply re-imported everything into the ADP (after deleting the
original forms and reports)

Everything worked great.