[AccessD] Thanks to you

Kathryn Bassett kathryn at bassett.net
Fri Aug 22 16:52:38 CDT 2003

John, and others too. I've changed the subject line slightly, give this reminder. For the near future, Thank you probably isn't a good subject line to use by itself. That blasted SoBig worm is using that as one of the subject lines, so many people have it filtered. I check my quarentined mail folder before deleting, so I instantly recognized it as valid because [AccessD] was in front of it, but... Just something to think about. Too bad that SoBig makes us have to change the simple words of Thank You.

On a more positive note, Congratulations on your promotion!!!

--
Kathryn Rhinehart Bassett (Pasadena CA)
"Genealogy is my bag" "GH is my soap"
kathryn at bassett.net