[AccessD] Prompt to save changes on form with multiple subforms

William Hindman wdhindman at bellsouth.net
Fri Aug 22 23:38:54 CDT 2003

...yeah ...but they actually work in XP :)

William Hindman
So, then, to every man his chance -- to every man, regardless of his birth,
his shining golden opportunity -- to every man his right to live, to work,
to be himself, to become whatever his manhood and his vision can combine to
make him -- this, seeker, is the promise of America.
-- Thomas Wolfe