[AccessD] Shared Databases (AXP)

Francisco H Tapia my.lists at verizon.net
Wed Aug 27 16:51:38 CDT 2003

I haven't seen a reply on this, so I'll chime in...  You mentioned that
you converted the "Shared" front-end to AXP, but how are the A97
workstations able to use it?

If you upgrade the BE to AXP, then your A97 users will not be able to
connect anymore, as A97 is Jet 3, not  Jet 4..  Try copying the FE to
every Workstation so they are not shared...  in respect of course (ie,
AXP gets the AXP copy, A2k get A2k, and A97 gets A97).

--
-Francisco