[AccessD] Oops, wrote my own virus! <Grin>

Steve Goodhall sgoodhall at comcast.net
Sat Aug 30 10:01:28 CDT 2003

Likewise.  I had a piece of VBA code for Excel.  I don't remember what it
was at the moment.  McAfee VirusScan didn't object to it when it was
embedded in an Excel workbook, but when I exported it to a .bas file, it
objected to it.  I had to rename it to a .txt.  I went a couple of rounds
with McAfee Technical Support about it, but I never did get a satisfactory
response.

Regards,

Steve Goodhall