[AccessD] Our Own "Wild Woman" (Susan Harkins) Has a "Wild" Article Publish ed ...

Lawhon, Alan C Contractor/Morgan Research alan.lawhon at us.army.mil
Tue Dec 9 09:45:06 CST 2003

... about "Microsoft Access Wildcards" (naturally!!)  Article subtitle: "Misused
Wildcards Can Churn Out Erroneous Data - Undetected".  (It's the cover story for
the December 2003 edition of "Access VB/SQL Advisor" magazine.)

In the article Susan discusses how the Access "Jet" version of SQL differs from
the SQL-92 standard (with respect to wildcards) and things you should be wary of
when working with the various [Access] "wildcard" characters.

Rush to your nearest newsstand and buy a copy!

Alan C. Lawhon

Susan:

I couldn't resist the subject line ...  (How's that for a catchy "plug"?)  Tee
Hee Hee ...