[AccessD] Export to multiple Excel sheets

Gina Hoopes hoopesg at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 10 11:14:22 CST 2003

You all have been so helpful to me on my projects - I hope one day I can be
on the helping end instead of always asking for help.

I've got a table with about 10 fields, 2 of which are Dept and Center.  Any
given Dept might have multiple Centers.  I'm exporting query results to
Excel spreadsheets, but I haven't been able to figure out how to have a Dept
with multiple Centers export to one Excel file with a separate sheet for
each Center.  Can anyone give me some ideas on how to accomplish this?

Thanks,
Gina