[AccessD] password input mask - text box

John W. Colby jcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Thu Dec 11 10:04:07 CST 2003

My password input mask in a text box will not allow me to swipe the entire
entered string of asterisks if such exists.  The insertion pointer always
starts (0r ends) at the next to the last character.  Thus if you try to
delete an existing string in the text box all but one characters gets
deleted.

I can correctly use the shift and arrow keys to select the entire thing.

I have seen this in the past, but am not sure if I ever found a solution.
Has anyone seen this?  Am I doing something wrong?