[AccessD] RE: [accessed] A2K What's the Opposite F11?

Fri Dec 19 08:20:28 CST 2003

An alternative to disabling all Access Special Keys is to add an AutoKeys
macro group to the database. The macro named {F11} would have a condition
that checks the current user's LAN ID (a simple function call to an API) and
if it is that of the anointed one the ShowDbWindow code is run, otherwise
nothing happens. This macro effectively disables F11 for all but the chosen.

And here's the code to execute...

Function ShowDbWindow(Optional bMakeVisible As Boolean = True)
    DoCmd.SelectObject acForm, , True
    If Not bMakeVisible = True Then DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdWindowHide
End Function

Lambert