[AccessD] Help: Access Crashes often on my DEV machine with A2K, A2K2, A2K3 on it.

Erwin Craps - IT Helps Erwin.Craps at ithelps.be
Fri Dec 19 10:09:04 CST 2003

I'm getting frustrated over here.

Since I installed Access 2003 on my dev machine with already, nice
working, Access 2000 and 2002 on it, multiples  database are chrashing
very often while developing.
It looks like if I once accidently opened a 2000 or 2002 database in
2003 it starts happening.
Mostly while I'm developping ....

The lost "references" thing is now also a big problem since I installed
MS Office 2003 on my machine.
If a reference of version 9 or 10 Outlook, Excel or Word is replaced by
the Version 11 (2003) the database crashes instantly when opening on a
Office 2000 or XP machine. In previous versions you got the classical
#NAME problems but now it just crashes when opening.

I already send dozens of reports to Microsoft of a problem with vbe.dll
that pops up during the crash, each time I get a page of Microsoft
asking me wath I was dooing just before I got this screen.....

Its really getting on my nerves over here....

Decompiling does not do the trick, already created new MDB file and
imported everything, no use.
And I'm experiancing it in all database I'm developing in.

HEEEEEEELLLLLLPPPPPPPPP

Erwin Craps

Zaakvoerder

www.ithelps.be/jonathan

This E-mail is confidential, may be legally privileged, and is for the
intended recipient only. Access, disclosure, copying, distribution, or
reliance on any of it by anyone else is prohibited and may be a criminal
offence. Please delete if obtained in error and E-mail confirmation to
the sender.

IT Helps - I.T. Help Center  ***  Box Office Belgium & Luxembourg

www.ithelps.be <http://www.ithelps.be/>   *  www.boxoffice.be
<http://www.boxoffice.be/>   *  www.stadleuven.be
<http://www.stadleuven.be/>

IT Helps bvba* ** Mercatorpad 3 **  3000 Leuven

IT Helps  *  Phone: +32 16 296 404  *  Fax: +32 16 296 405 E-mail:
Info at ithelps.be

Box Office **  Fax: +32 16 296 406 **  Box Office E-mail:
Staff at boxoffice.be <mailto:figures at boxoffice.be>