[AccessD] POLL: Access Security

John W. Colby jcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Mon Dec 22 12:40:34 CST 2003

Well I totaled up the scores today and of the ~50 people that replied we
average about a 3.4.  My questions of course are:

1) If you were VERY good would you not respond?  I'm guessing that most
would respond.
2) If you were clueless would you not respond?  I'm guessing many wouldn't
respond.

Thus I'm guessing that the true average of all our members is less than 3.4
rather than more than 3.4.  Even if we really do average 3.4, this indicates
that most of us (myself included) don't use Access' built in security, or
don't do so often.