[AccessD] Negative replication

Steven W. Erbach serbach at new.rr.com
Mon Dec 29 07:34:08 CST 2003

Dear Group,

I'm looking for any and all anecdotes (true ones, preferably) regarding anybody's attempt to use Access Replication in non-prescribed ways; e.g., copying a replica onto a CD and sending to someone who then synchronizes his local replica with the CD copy.

I want to provide my client with some real-life experiences regarding the WRONG way to do replication. Thanks.

Regards,

Steve Erbach
Scientific Marketing
Neenah, WI
920-969-0504

Message created with Bloomba

Disclaimer: No tree was killed in the transmission of this message. However, several coulombs of electrons were temporarily inconvenienced.