[AccessD] Programatically set Autoformat

Lonnie Johnson prodevmg at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 30 12:25:03 CST 2003

Is there a way through VBA to set the AUTOFORMAT of a form to one of the predetermined settings?

I have a database that has a hoard of forms that were developed by different people and they have various colors and schemes. I now want to set them all to the same scheme that is listed in the AUTOFORMAT wizard of the forms design view.

It sure would be easier than doing each one at a time.

Thanks

Lonnie Johnson
ProDev, Professional Development of MS Access Databases
Visit me at ==> http://www.prodev.us