[AccessD] Registry tweaks

Bryan Carbonnell carbonnb at sympatico.ca
Mon Dec 1 09:33:55 CST 2003

On 1 Dec 2003 at 7:49, John W. Colby wrote:

> > Have ya ever... wished you had a place to store all the registry
> > tweaks
> you

> > Anyone interested?  Anyone know of a public domain db that I can get
> tweaks
> > already in a db?

I just stumbled across this, right from the horses ... mouth :-)

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/treeview/default.asp?url=/technet/scr
iptcenter/tools/twkmatic.asp

It does claims to do what TweakUI does, but it will generate a script
so you can "move" the tweak from PC to PC.

There are only 251 tweaks in the A2K mdb.

Bryan Carbonnell - carbonnb at sympatico.ca
I DON'T HAVE AN ATTITUDE PROBLEM, YOU HAVE A PERCEPTION PROBLEM.