[AccessD] Does Query Exist In Access Queries

paul.hartland at fsmail.net paul.hartland at fsmail.net
Tue Dec 2 10:35:08 CST 2003

Charlotte,
Thanks for your help, never even considered On Error etc......Think the powers that be are working me too hard.....
Paul

Message date : Dec 02 2003, 04:24 PM
>From : Charlotte Foust
To : Access Developers discussion and problem solving
Copy to :
Subject : RE: [AccessD] Does Query Exist In Access Queries
The easiest way to test it is to try to set an object variable to point to it and trap the error. If there is no error, it exists. Alternatively, try to delete it and trap the error. If it didn't exist, an error will occur and you'll know what happened.

Charlotte Foust