[AccessD] Access keeping memory resources

David Emerson davide at dalyn.co.nz
Tue Dec 2 19:32:18 CST 2003

Sorry I wasn't clearer.  I was actually referring to a command -

Dim cmd As adodb.Command

This was in a function that I hadn't set the cmd = nothing.

I had another function that used the same variable for several commands.  I
have just set it to nothing at the end of the function rather than doing so
at the end of each use. EG

     Set cmd = basGetCommand("sprptAccountPrintCustNo", adCmdStoredProc)
     cmd.Execute
     Set cmd = basGetCommand("sprptAccountPrintCustNames", adCmdStoredProc)
     cmd.Execute
     Set cmd = Nothing

David