[AccessD] Format Valuta

Erwin Craps - IT Helps Erwin.Craps at ithelps.be
Thu Dec 4 04:41:53 CST 2003

Ah I can tell you that....

There is a difference in reserved words in international versions of
Access.
Valuta is the reserved word in another access language version (dutch,
french etc).

Currency is the reserved word in VBA....works in all version.
Stuff to watch out for.

I'm not even sure if you use "Valuta" on a textbox that this will work
if you use the database in another language version of Access....

Erwin