AW: [AccessD] Making Labels Visible & Invisible

Garraway, Alun Alun.Garraway at otto.de
Thu Dec 4 07:40:08 CST 2003

hi

try something like this....

    For i = 1 To n
        Me("MtTextbox" & i).Visible = False
    Next i

hth
alun

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
[mailto:accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com]Im Auftrag von
paul.hartland at fsmail.net
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 4. Dezember 2003 14:24
An: accessd
Betreff: [AccessD] Making Labels Visible & Invisible

To all,

I have a group of labels on a form called lblComment1 through to lblComment15, and what I want to do is in the OnCurrentEvent make them all invisible.  I don't really want to have to type

Me.lblComment1.Visible = False

etc for every label.........

Is there a way I can do this in a loop, or make the labels into an array and loop through them that way.

Thanks in advance for any help on this.

Paul Hartland
Freeserve AnyTime - HALF PRICE for the first 3 months - Save £7.50 a month
www.freeserve.com/anytime